1, the socks are loose and flexible; because diabetics have long been affected by high blood sugar, resulting in poor blood circulation, if the socks are too tight, it will damage the skin and cause ulceration, according to the definition of USA + MD experts, standard diabetes The horizontal width of the sock mouth should be maintained above 25CM, and it can be restored to its original state after loosening, so as not to damage the skin. Therefore, the sock mouth of the diabetic socks needs to be carefully designed so that the socks are applied to the ankles without being too tight, and the feet are not squeezed, the tightness is moderate, and the edema and other discomfort caused by the tightness of the socks are prevented, and immediately after wearing I feel that the blood circulation has been significantly improved. It is designed to meet the needs of people with diabetes.
(Figure: show of loose Luokou)
(Figure: show of loose Luokou) (3 photos)
2, has antibacterial effect; diabetic patients' feet are very fragile, and the skin is easy to be injured, once infected by bacteria, it will not be easy to recover, so the antibacterial function is especially important, so as to kill most of the foot bacteria, protect the foot The part is not affected by bacteria, adding an invisible protective net to the foot.
3, moisture wicking; moisture wicking can keep the feet dry and inhibit bacterial growth.
4, warmth function; diabetic patients with vascular disease leading to acral ischemia and peripheral neuropathy and loss of sensation, so that the patient's foot protective sensation is lost, so that the response to external stimuli is slow, lower limbs are cold, cold, so warm function for diabetes For the patient, it is not to be underestimated to protect the foot from frostbite.
5, smooth and not grinding feet; diabetic patients with vascular disease leading to limb ischemia and peripheral neuropathy and loss of feeling, smooth and non-grinding socks can protect the skin of the feet from being worn, so the diabetic socks need to be hand-stitched.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Antibacterial socks product effect
- What are the current silver fiber textile produ...
- The Status and Prospect of Antibacterial Produc...
- Silver fiber fabric application area
- The principle of antibacterial properties of na...
- The role of silver fiber
- Antibacterial Deodorant Socks Summer Deodorant ...
- Electromagnetic shielding clothing washing and...
- The difference between silver fiber underwear a...
- What are the characteristics of nanosilver fibers?
- The washing tips of diatebic socks
- The role of conductive fabric
- Electro Motive Force
- The difference between metal fiber fabric and s...
- What is the role of silver fiber underwear?
- How to identify the conductive fiber in the ant...
- Two kinds of electrostatic fabrics
- Main technical indicators of antibacterial fabrics
- Silver fiber radiation suit