1. Inducing cancer.
Electromagnetic radiation pollution can affect the body's circulatory system, immune, reproductive and metabolic functions, and severely induce cancer, and accelerate the proliferation of cancer cells in the human body.
Residents living with high-voltage lines around them are 7.4 times more likely to develop breast cancer than ordinary people. Workers working near high-voltage lines have cancer cells growing 24 times faster than the average person.
2, affect fertility
The main performance is the reduction of sperm quality in men, spontaneous abortion and fetal malformation in pregnant women.
3, leading to children's mental disabilities
According to the survey, 350,000 of the 20 million children born in China each year are defective children, of which 250,000 are mentally handicapped. Some experts believe that electromagnetic radiation is one of the main influencing factors.
Electromagnetic radiation such as computers, televisions, and mobile phones have adverse effects on the fetus.
4, affecting the cardiovascular system
It is characterized by palpitations, insomnia, female menstrual disorders, endocrine disorders, decreased heart rate, irregular heart rate, decreased white blood cells, and decreased immune function.
5, leading to decreased vision
The eye is the most sensitive organ of the human body to electromagnetic radiation. Excessive electromagnetic radiation pollution can cause vision loss, cataracts and the like.
The ability of different people or the same person to withstand electromagnetic radiation at different ages is different. Old people, children, and pregnant women are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Antibacterial socks product effect
- What are the current silver fiber textile produ...
- The Status and Prospect of Antibacterial Produc...
- Silver fiber fabric application area
- The principle of antibacterial properties of na...
- The role of silver fiber
- Antibacterial Deodorant Socks Summer Deodorant ...
- Electromagnetic shielding clothing washing and...
- The difference between silver fiber underwear a...
- What are the characteristics of nanosilver fibers?
- The human body is a large capacitor
- Silver fiber textile applications
- The body's regulation of body temperature on a ...
- The principle of Kazhtex silver fiber
- The cause of diabetes