In general, conductive fibers can be identified by microscopic observation, hand-sensing, and by fire.
First, the microscope observation method is the most accurate measurement method. The longitudinal shape and cross-sectional shape of the conductive fiber can be observed through a microscope, or the method of dyeing can be used to distinguish the natural fiber and the chemical fiber. However, this method is very suitable for people with professional knowledge. After all, for ordinary people, not everyone will understand, even if you look at the conductive fiber under the microscope, you can’t say it, so this method Although the accuracy is high, it is not practical.
Second, the visual inspection is the most commonly used method to identify the anti-static coverall conductive fiber. Hand touch visual inspection, as the name suggests, is to touch the hand, observe the eye, and judge the fiber category according to rich experience. This method of identifying conductive fibers is simple and does not require any instrumentation, but requires a wealth of experience. In addition to this, it can be identified by removing the yarn from the edge of the fabric.
Third, the burning method: in the case of the seller's anti-static overalls manufacturers agree, take an anti-static clothing fabric for burning, according to the anti-static clothing fiber near the flame, in the flame, from the flame phenomenon to distinguish whether it is conductive fiber.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Antibacterial socks product effect
- What are the current silver fiber textile produ...
- The Status and Prospect of Antibacterial Produc...
- Silver fiber fabric application area
- The principle of antibacterial properties of na...
- The role of silver fiber
- Antibacterial Deodorant Socks Summer Deodorant ...
- Electromagnetic shielding clothing washing and...
- The difference between silver fiber underwear a...
- What are the characteristics of nanosilver fibers?
- Two kinds of electrostatic fabrics
- Main technical indicators of antibacterial fabrics
- Silver fiber radiation suit
- Three standards for antibacterial fabrics
- Yarn count
- Definition of artificial intelligence
- Prospects for the development of artificial int...
- Detailed explanation of EMS motion principle
- Can EMS achieve the effect of muscle gain?
- Can EMS seniors use it?