The silver fiber production technology is based on nylon , and we use the electroless silver plating technology to form a layer of silver on the surface of the nylon fiber.
Silver fiber efficiency
1. Radiation protection performance
Silver has good electrical conductivity. This property is several times or even hundreds of times that of general conductive metals. The basic principle of conductive radiation resistance. Fabrics woven from silver fibers are excellent materials for shielding electromagnetic radiation.
2. Antistatic antistatic (ANTI-STATIC)
Due to the high conductivity of silver, it is resistant to 5000v static electricity and has electromagnetic shielding function. As long as a small amount of silver fiber is present on the clothes, the static electricity generated by friction will be quickly eliminated, and the product has a static-free comfort, so the silver fiber can be very fast. It also conducts electricity efficiently and protects the human body from electromagnetic waves (pregnant women can protect the fetus in the abdomen from electromagnetic waves).
3. Strong deodorization (ANTI-ODOR)
Anti-mildew and deodorant function, bacterial growth will cause the body to produce odor, and the silver ions on the surface of the silver fiber can quickly adsorb the ammonia and metamorphic proteins to reduce or eliminate the odor.
4. Strong antibacterial (ANTI-MICROBIAL)
The mechanism of metal silver sterilization is to block the physiological process of bacteria. In warm and humid environments, silver ions have a very high biological activity - this means that silver ions are easily combined with other substances, allowing proteins inside and outside the bacterial cell membrane to coagulate, thereby blocking the respiratory and reproductive processes of bacterial cells. The warmer and more humid the environment, the stronger the activity of silver ions.
5. All Natural (ALL NATURAL)
Silver fiber is made of "pure silver", which is a natural element formed by nature. It has no toxic side effects of general chemical products.
6. Promote blood circulation, regulate body temperature, and have excellent health care effects.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Antibacterial socks product effect
- What are the current silver fiber textile produ...
- The Status and Prospect of Antibacterial Produc...
- Silver fiber fabric application area
- The principle of antibacterial properties of na...
- The role of silver fiber
- Antibacterial Deodorant Socks Summer Deodorant ...
- Electromagnetic shielding clothing washing and...
- The difference between silver fiber underwear a...
- What are the characteristics of nanosilver fibers?
- Electromagnetic radiation generation
- Mechanism of electromagnetic radiation
- Silver fiber antibacterial mechanism
- Antibacterial and deodorant fabrics
- The principle of reflection absorption of elect...
- What is the difference between finishing anti-s...
- Production practice of antibacterial and warm c...
- What kinds of anti-static fabrics are there?
- Grounding benefits
- What is silver ion?