Distinguish from the material composition: The patient wears the antibacterial fabric can be divided into two kinds of cotton and polyester cotton.
First, the common varieties of cotton are as follows:
C100 20*20 60*60; C100 21*21 108*58; C100 21*21 88*61; 21*21 90*50; 16*16 72*60.
Second, the common varieties of polyester and cotton are:
T/C65*35 45*45 133*72; T/C65*35 21*21 100*50; T/C65*35 23*23 104*61.
Differentiate from the dyeing and finishing method: The patient's antibacterial fabric can be divided into two types: printing and dyeing.
Third, the common varieties of yarn weaving are:
C100 21*21 88*61; 16*16 72*60.
Fourth, the common types of printing are:
C100 20*20 60*60;C100 21*21 108*58;C100 21*21 90*50; T/C65*35 45*45 133*72;T/C65*35 21*21 100*50;T/ C65*35 23*23 104*61.
Patients wear antibacterial fabrics compared to ordinary fabrics, and patient wear fabrics have the following characteristics:
A. High abrasion fastness, high wash fastness, and high perspiration fastness. Inpatients are often lying in bed. When they are in pain, they sweat in bed, and the frequency of washing is high. Therefore, the patient's clothing fabric is required to have higher color fastness requirements.
B, can't pill. Patient service is related to the image of the hospital. What is the reason for fabric pilling? The yarns of textile fabrics are composed of fibers, and some short fibers are easily exposed on the fabric surface. Due to the static electricity generated by the friction, the staple fibers entwine each other to form a ball. Therefore, the patient's clothing fabric must not contain bally staple fibers.
C, sweat-absorbent and breathable. Inpatients are generally more likely to sweat, so require the patient to wear fabrics to have good sweat-absorbent breathability.
D, chlorine bleach. Hospitals usually use chlorine-containing disinfectant to disinfect the clothes. Chlorine is a bleaching agent. Chlorine has a peeling effect on the clothing dyes. Therefore, the patient's clothing must use the best chlorine-resistant bleaching agent. Otherwise, the fabric fades quickly until it fades away.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Antibacterial socks product effect
- What are the current silver fiber textile produ...
- The Status and Prospect of Antibacterial Produc...
- Silver fiber fabric application area
- The principle of antibacterial properties of na...
- The role of silver fiber
- Antibacterial Deodorant Socks Summer Deodorant ...
- Electromagnetic shielding clothing washing and...
- The difference between silver fiber underwear a...
- What are the characteristics of nanosilver fibers?
- Antibacterial technology development history
- Basic classification of antibacterial textiles
- Green transformation of China's textile industry
- Antibacterial products affect our lives
- Antibacterial cutlery market grows fastest
- Antibacterial function
- Silver fiber radiation suit washing and mainten...
- Silver fiber radiation suit detection method
- Silver fiber radiation protection advantages
- Three criteria for antibacterial fabrics