The principle of EMS fitness is to transmit microcurrent signals to the human body through EMS devices. The frequency of microcurrent signals is within the range of 40HZ to 2500HZ (low and medium frequency, which can only affect the muscle layer). The human body recognizes these current signals as bioelectrical signals of the human body, which can stimulate muscle contraction and achieve the purpose of slimming.
EMS offers four modes: aerobic exercise, muscle training, medical aerobic exercise and medical treatment. The coach will also customize training methods according to the physical quality and requirements of the trainees.
The entire training process lasts for 20 minutes, the first 15 minutes of exercise training, and the last five minutes of massage via micro-current.
In fact, EMS can be commonly understood as the load of 24 major muscle groups in the whole body by means of electric current, which is equivalent to sandbags with different weights attached to each muscle group.
The average workout takes at least an hour to work deep muscles, while EMS works both shallow and deep muscles with a microcurrent.
- Introduction Of Our Company
- Evolution Of Anti-bacterial Material For Textil...
- There Are Various Anti-bacterial And Deodorant ...
- What’s Silver Fiber, Let Me Tell You
- The Difference Between Silver Fiber And Silver ...
- Invisible Bacteria
- Antibacterial Textiles To Promote Market Develo...
- Silver Fiber Fabric Is The First Choice For Pre...
- Anti-bacterial Fabric
- Men Wear Socks Etiquette - Your Socks Right?
- EMS Fitness Black Tech
- Explanation Of Socks Pilling
- Classification Of Electromagnetic Radiation
- Protection Against Electromagnetic Radiation
- Factors Affecting Electromagnetic Radiation
- What Fabrics Are Easy To Generate Static Electr...
- EMS Training Suit
- Why Do Foreign People Don’t Like To Wear Shoes?
- Nano Silver Science
- Introduction Of Elemental Silver