Nano is a unit of length, 1 nanometer equals 0.001 micron. The prior art can achieve 3-5 nanometers of silver, that is, only a few dozen silver atoms are piled up together. Scientists have found that the bactericidal efficiency of silver is related to its surface area. By increasing the surface area, the release of silver ions can be increased, and the bactericidal ability can be qualitatively leap. That is to say, a very small amount of silver attached to the nano-sized carrier can produce a strong bactericidal action. Generally, the silver elemental size is less than 100 nanometers, which is called nano silver, and has a nano effect. Each phase is one nanometer unit, and its surface area will increase geometrically. Therefore, it is also nano silver, and the quality price varies greatly. At present, the international level of nano silver products (Japan East Asia Synthetic Co., Ltd.) is 4 nanometers, and the general products are all 20-30 nanometers. However, technology is a double-edged sword. Because the safety of nanomaterials is unknown, some related products have been strictly controlled and even stopped by developed countries.
- Introduction Of Our Company
- Evolution Of Anti-bacterial Material For Textil...
- There Are Various Anti-bacterial And Deodorant ...
- What’s Silver Fiber, Let Me Tell You
- The Difference Between Silver Fiber And Silver ...
- Invisible Bacteria
- Antibacterial Textiles To Promote Market Develo...
- Silver Fiber Fabric Is The First Choice For Pre...
- Anti-bacterial Fabric
- Men Wear Socks Etiquette - Your Socks Right?
- Introduction Of Elemental Silver
- Introduction Of Socks Pilling
- Do You Have Trouble With Stinky Socks?
- How Earthing Works For Pain Relief
- Talking About Smart Textiles