The silver fiber antibacterial socks are mainly composed of silver-plated composite yarns, mercerized cotton yarns, or silver-plated composite yarns and cotton bales. Weaving using special socks; including socks, socks, socks, socks, socks and socks. At least one row of silver fibers is tightly arranged between the yarns of the two adjacent rows of yarns on the sock head and/or sock heel or sock mouth.
Suzhou Teck Silver Fiber Technology Co., Ltd. tells you that the main functions of silver fiber antibacterial socks are antibacterial deodorant, moisture wicking, and elimination of static electricity to promote blood circulation.
Silver fiber antibacterial socks are particularly suitable for people:
1. Foot odor, athlete's foot, cracked foot.
2. Diabetes patients, pregnant women, standing for long periods, driving for a long time or by car, athletes.
3. Special types of work such as islands, seafarers, oil fields, mines, wet environments, people who cannot change socks, field workers, and the military.
In addition, Suzhou Tek Silver Fiber Technology Co., Ltd. tells you that healthy feet wear silver fiber antibacterial socks can relieve foot fatigue, beautiful feet, refreshing and comfortable, even more distinguished and elegant.
- Introduction Of Our Company
- Evolution Of Anti-bacterial Material For Textil...
- There Are Various Anti-bacterial And Deodorant ...
- What’s Silver Fiber, Let Me Tell You
- The Difference Between Silver Fiber And Silver ...
- Invisible Bacteria
- Antibacterial Textiles To Promote Market Develo...
- Silver Fiber Fabric Is The First Choice For Pre...
- Anti-bacterial Fabric
- Men Wear Socks Etiquette - Your Socks Right?
- Kazhtex Tells You How To Wash Silver Fiber Socks
- The Healthy Effect Of The Silver Fiber Antibact...
- Silver Fiber Antibacterial Underwear Fabric App...
- How To Eliminate Static Electricity That Harms ...
- Barefoot Is Not Afraid To Wear Shoes
- The Benefits Of Grounding
- What Is Static Electricity?
- What Is The Concept Of Free Radicals?
- Silver Fiber Product Features