This behavior of not wearing shoes is called earthing in foreign countries. This grounding behavior has been confirmed by many studies, which can alleviate fatigue, improve energy, relieve stress, reduce inflammation, improve sleep, neutralize free radicals, and resist aging. .
What is grounding? Earthing
As the name suggests, grounding is in direct contact with the earth. Most people's shoes are insulated and do not have direct contact with the earth.
We know that the energy of the sun is good for the body. In fact, the energy of the land is also energetic and very beneficial to health.
When we come into direct contact with the ground, the body receives an "energy" that has an important impact on sleep, physical and mental state, and autoimmune function.
Since ancient times, humans have walked barefoot, working in the fields, and intimately contacting the land, naturally receiving land energy.
- Introduction Of Our Company
- Evolution Of Anti-bacterial Material For Textil...
- There Are Various Anti-bacterial And Deodorant ...
- What’s Silver Fiber, Let Me Tell You
- The Difference Between Silver Fiber And Silver ...
- Invisible Bacteria
- Antibacterial Textiles To Promote Market Develo...
- Silver Fiber Fabric Is The First Choice For Pre...
- Anti-bacterial Fabric
- Men Wear Socks Etiquette - Your Socks Right?
- Nano Silver Science
- Introduction Of Elemental Silver
- Introduction Of Socks Pilling
- Do You Have Trouble With Stinky Socks?
- How Earthing Works For Pain Relief
- Talking About Smart Textiles