Conductive radiation protection material
The metal is combined with the fiber by means of blending or spraying or electroless plating or vacuum sputtering to make the metal metallic luster, conductive, and to achieve a certain density and then prevent radiation; flexible, hygroscopic, breathable, washable and the like.
This fiber developed intimate clothing, home textiles, health care products, field work clothes, etc. have the characteristics of comfort, antibacterial, deodorizing, anti-inflammatory, anti-static, anti-radiation, etc.
Electronic information smart textile
Electronic information Smart textiles are an important part of smart textiles. Initially, some electronic components were mainly installed on textiles, such as "wearable computers", which were mainly used in important inspection fields such as medical, military and aviation.
With the continuous development of interdisciplinary fields in the field of electronic information technology and smart textiles. Electronic information intelligent textiles have developed rapidly, expanding from the original military and aviation fields to the living areas, bringing more convenience to people's lives.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Antibacterial socks product effect
- What are the current silver fiber textile produ...
- The Status and Prospect of Antibacterial Produc...
- Silver fiber fabric application area
- The principle of antibacterial properties of na...
- The role of silver fiber
- Antibacterial Deodorant Socks Summer Deodorant ...
- Electromagnetic shielding clothing washing and...
- The difference between silver fiber underwear a...
- What are the characteristics of nanosilver fibers?
- Does EMS Fitness really have muscle gain?
- Can EMS fitness improve muscle endurance and re...
- Harm of radiation
- The human body is a large capacitor
- Silver fiber textile applications
- The body's regulation of body temperature on a ...
- The principle of Kazhtex silver fiber
- The cause of diabetes
- EMS training advantage
- Poor water quality will damage Silver.