Smart textiles are undoubtedly an important feature of textile development in the future and will become part of people's daily lives. They represent a wide variety of fabrics and garments. Its intelligence comes from the special ingredients or special processes added to the fabric. These can be electronic devices, specially constructed polymers or even colorants.
Many textiles are designed to compensate for undesirable conditions in the environment and provide better protection. For example, many innovative fabrics offer additional conditioning in hot or cold conditions. Other types of smart textiles include electronic devices that are widely used for convenience or security purposes. These textiles are increasingly important in the fashion industry.
Broadly speaking, smart textiles refer to highly intelligent textiles that are developed using multidisciplinary knowledge such as textiles, electronics, chemistry, biology, medicine, etc. Based on the concept of bionics, they can simulate life systems with both perception and response. Features. Smart textiles in the narrow sense refer to electronic information smart textiles. It integrates technologies such as microelectronics, information, and computers into textiles.
- Introduction Of Our Company
- Evolution Of Anti-bacterial Material For Textil...
- There Are Various Anti-bacterial And Deodorant ...
- What’s Silver Fiber, Let Me Tell You
- The Difference Between Silver Fiber And Silver ...
- Invisible Bacteria
- Antibacterial Textiles To Promote Market Develo...
- Silver Fiber Fabric Is The First Choice For Pre...
- Anti-bacterial Fabric
- Men Wear Socks Etiquette - Your Socks Right?
- Wireless Radiation
- Why Should We Ground The Gas?
- How To Be Grounding ?
- Barefoot Is Not Afraid Of Wearing Shoes
- The Secret Of The Millennium
- KAZHTEX Silver Fiber
- Mobile Phone Rest Bag
- EMS Training Suits
- What Is The Difference Between EMS And Traditio...
- Diabetic Foot Definition